Our community partners support UP! Coalition’s efforts to create a drug-free Doña County. Our partner’s aid and commitment makes UP! Coalition the success it has become.
- Edward Rubin, Psy.D.
Civic and Volunteer Groups
Health Care Professionals
Law Enforcement Agencies
- City of Las Cruces Police Department (CLCPD)
- Doña Ana County Sheriff’s Office (DASO)
- Hatch Police Department
- New Mexico Third Judicial District ‘s Attorney Office
- New Mexico National Guard Joint Counterdrug Taskforce
Religious or Fraternal Organizations
- Rio Grande Preparatory Institute
- NMSU Wellness, Alcohol and Violence Education (WAVE)
- NMSU Cooperative Pharmacy Program (PPS)/NMSU Pre-Pharmacy Society
State, Local and/or Tribal Goverments
- New Mexico Department of Health
- City of Las Cruces Youth Services Dept.
- Doña Ana County
- Village of Hatch, New Mexico
Parents, Youth and Other organizations