The Southwest Center for Health Innovation (CHI) seeks out team members who are creative, engaged, compassionate, and who are motivated by the opportunity to learn and to serve communities in the Southwest and beyond. Please consider applying for a position with the Southwest Center for Health Innovation if:
- You are inspired by having a key role in a nonprofit organization;
- You are passionate about working to improve the quality of life, health, and equity for underserved and underrepresented populations in the community, state and nation;
- You like developing ideas from experience and dialogue and seeing them grow into programs and policies;
- You are a big picture thinker who understands that meaningful change comes out of hard work and detail;
- You like to write, analyze, evaluate, interpret, adjust and apply theory in a practical way.
Currently, we are seeking applicants for the following positions:
For inquires, please contact Lucinda Tecca at firstname.lastname@example.org; (575) 597-0037.