Resource Development and Communications Program Specialist
The Southwest Center for Health Innovation (SWCHI) is seeking a full-time program specialist who is inspired by working for a nonprofit with a mission to improve the quality of life, health status and equity for underserved and underrepresented populations. The Program Specialist is responsible for assisting with planning, implementing and maintaining systems and services relating to all aspects of resource development and communications for SWCHI and its partners. Key responsibilities include developing communication strategies and messages to the public about SWCHI through a variety of media, and coordinating and writing grants to sustain and expand SWCHI programs and those of its partners. Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in public health, journalism, political science or related area. Experience may be substituted for education.
- One-year experience and demonstrated success in a communications and/or grant writing role.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, including the ability to write for a variety of audiences and communications mediums.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to multi-task and set priorities, and comfortable with asking for help or reconsideration of priorities.
- Extremely detail oriented and comfortable developing and/or working with project plans/timelines.
Send resume or inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (575) 313-4720. Applications accepted until January 15, 2016 or until the position is filled.